AA Unsecured Personal Loan
AA Loans offer unsecured personal loans, they can be used for debt consolidation, car, home improvements etc. The rate is currently 3.2% (from 27th October 2016) and is provided by Bank of Ireland UK.
- Fixed monthly repayments for the duration of the loan
- Spread the repayments over 1-7 years
- No arrangement or set up fee
- Other Loan amounts and terms available. Loan amounts range from £1,000 to £25,000, with terms available from 1-7 years.
To apply for an AA Loan applicants must:
- Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Be over 21 and no older than 70 when the loan term ends
- Have a regular (minimum) annual income of £12,000 (gross). If you are self- employed you must have been employed for a minimum of 2 years
- Have a UK based bank or building society current account that can pay direct debits
- Ensure that they can meet the repayments, as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on their ability to obtain future credit
Here for an AA Loan